Surgeon Simulator finally released for Linux! Enjoy!
Surgeon Simulator 2013 is a darkly humorous over-the-top operation sim game where players become Nigel Burke, a would-be surgeon taking life into his own shaky hands, performing life-saving surgical maneuvers on passive patients.
The original prototype – developed in just 48 hours at the 2013 Global Game Jam in January – challenged players to complete a heart transplant, armed only with an arsenal of clumsy and inappropriate tools and a hand that was diabolically difficult to control, using a combination of keyboard and mouse actions.
The full Steam version comes with additional features, operations and environments. From carrying out terrifying transplants in theatre to surgical procedures in the back of an ambulance, Surgeon Simulator 2013 now takes operating to the next level.
- Brand new features including TF2 mode – be the Medic and operate on the Heavy!
- Be Nigel! Surgeon Sim now supports the Oculus Rift and Razer Hydra.
- New achievements to explore and brag about!
- More operations including double kidney transplant and brain transplant
- New visuals and a pumping new soundtrack
Publisher: Bossa Studios
Developer: Bossa Studios
Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation